sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

Working together. Treballant junts

Working together... during the last study meeting students set several tasks. Here I will explain some of them:
Lithuanian student talk about their home town and using a slide show presentation gave us more information about Utena and Lithuania. Our students are willing to visit them next May.

We also learn about Lithuanian game cards, we learn how to play Donkey. There is a similar game in our country but while in Lithuania they use the full set of cards we only use 4 per player.

Student interview British and Lithuanian students and try to get more information about them as one of the aims was to use English as a communicative language.... British people were very helpful commenting some of the text our student had hanged on the classes boards.

Polish partners also have a blog site and it's worth visiting it, the URL is:
http://game-grundtvig.blogspot.com/


Treballant junts ... els estudiants durant l'última reunió d'estudi creat diverses tasques. Aquí vaig a explicar algunes d'elles:

Els alumnes lituans ens van parlar alumne sobre la seva ciutat natal i amb una presentació de diapositives ens va donar més informació sobre Utena i Lituània. Els nostres estudiants estan amb ganes de visitar-los al maig vinent.

També vam aprendre sobre joc de cartes de Lituània, d'aprendre a jugar a burro. És un joc semblant al del nostre país, però mentre que a Lituània s'utilitza el conjunt complet de cartes, aquí només utilitzem 4 per jugador.

Els estudiants van entrevistar als estudiants britànics i de Lituània i vam tractar d'obtenir més informació sobre ells ja que un dels objectius era utilitzar l'anglès com a llengua de comunicació .... els britànics van ser molt útils comentar alguns dels textos dels nostres alumnes havien penjat en els taulers de les classes.

Els companys de Polònia també tenen un blog que podem visitar, l'adreça és
http://game-grundtvig.blogspot.com/

M. Rius

4 comentarios:

  1. i'm gerard, I study in the Riu's school, of sant boi de llobregat (Barcelona). I'm 24 years old. In the past, I study pharmacy in the other school. My passion is the beautifull music, the videogames and the extreme sports. My favourite sport is skate. I listen rock every day in my room also I have a group of rock, I play the electric and acustic guitar.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I´m José, I live in Barcelona with my family and my new dog. I´m 23 years old. I like the nature, the beach, travel to others countries and listen house music. Goodbye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´m Andrés.I´m 36 years old.I like the mountains and trekk.We have going to travel in Lithuania. I think will like because I have seing by Internet.
    See you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Dear Barcelona Students,
    it is nice to see that you want to communicate with my students(Polish students)and as I know there is a difficulty to add comments by some of you, so I've made a login for you, so that you can add some posts not only comments. Feel free to create a blog with us :)Your Teacher will give you a password and a login.
    Best wishes
    Renata

    ResponderEliminar

Pots deixar el teu comentari. Cal que posis el teu nom al final. Tria en perfil Nom/Url i escriu el teu nom.
Puedes dejar tu comentario. Es necesario que pongas tu nombre al final. Elige Nombre/URL y escribe tu nombre en perfil

You can leave a comment. You should write your name at the end. Select Name/URL and write your name